A Plus Comfort HVAC Residential Cost Guide
A heating and air conditioning system is one of the most expensive appliances you’ll ever buy for your home. This is due to the intense labor, equipment pricing, and all of the materials that are necessary for a proper installation, maintenance and repairs. Your heating and cooling needs can range from complexities like installing an air conditioning system and furnace to simplistic tasks like installing a thermostat.
A Plus Comfort is Committed to giving You the Highest Quality, Best Customer Care, Best Warranty, at the Best Price on ALL of your HVAC needs. For Your convenience We have compiled average and median cost data based on our provided Residential and Commercial Services & Products.
A Plus Comfort will provide You Up Front Pricing on ALL Diagnosed Repairs and FREE ESTIMATES on ALL Installations and Major Repairs. If you’ve been told that you need to replace your air conditioning unit, we will happily give you a FREE SECOND OPINION so you will have all the facts.
Cost may vary based on the following cost factors:
- Brand: Higher cost brands cost more to repair and install but operational costs are generally lower.
- Size: The larger the unit – the more it will cost to service, repair, maintenance, and install.
- Efficiency: Higher SEER will Cost More at Time of Purchase but will Cost LESS to Operate.
- Age of Unit: If your HVAC unit is 12 to 15 years old, it is probably time to start thinking about purchasing a new unit. Upgrading to a new Higher SEER HVAC unit will pay you back on Your investment.
- Location of Unit: Rooftop and attic unit installations cost more to service, repair, and install.